Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Chancellor’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1224 US Highway 1, Suite D, North Palm Beach, FL 33408. Our company registration number is P19000086782 in the state of Florida USA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Florida, in the United States.
- For licensing information go to: www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org
- Chancellor Corp is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government.
- Chancellor Corp. is not affiliated with your current lender, an agency of the federal government.
- This site is not a part of the Facebook™ website or Facebook inc. Additionally, this site is not endorsed or affiliated in any way shape or form with Facebook™, Google™, Instagram™, Twitter™ or their affiliate companies in any way. Facebook™ is a trademark of Facebook, inc.
- Chancelloronline.com does not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. Chancellor Corp. is approved by HUD/FHA, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac. This is not a government form.
- This is not a credit decision or a commitment to lend. Rates, terms and programs subject to change without notice and may not be available at commitment or closing. Subject to credit approval. Refinancing an existing loan may increase total finance charges over the life of the loan. Equal Housing Opportunity.